Monday, December 15, 2014

#fabletics

Lots of people have asked me how I like Fabletics.  They don't necessarily mean how do the clothes fit or what do they look like, I'm usually wearing them.  But the whole "membership" thing.  "They automatically deduct $50/month" is their main complaint. 


But I have to say, for me, it's worth it.  Not just the $50/month, but the membership in general.


1.  You have 5 days to "skip a month" and NOT pay the $50. I have skipped a few months and it was easy to do. I mean, if I'm going to log into an account and browse the clothes (even though I already know I can't afford it this month), taking 2 more steps to "skip the month" is not that hard.


2. You get a 40% discount.


3.  There are LOTS of options!  You can get 2 pieces (top & bottom), you can get 3 pieces (bra, top, bottom). There are even jackets, super cute sweaters & long sleeve shirts!  There is yoga attire, outdoor workout attire and indoor workout attire.  I love the variety of options.


4. When you write a review about the outfit you have received, you get points towards a new outfit.
When you get a new outfit, you get points towards a new outfit.
When someone else signs up as a VIP using your code   you get points towards a new outfit!! 
      (mine is:  http://www.fabletics.com/invite/VickiLuu/ ) I am only 100 points away!


5. I have little children... several little children. And for some weird reason I get really anxious when I get out with them all. I'm afraid I will lose them, or they will get lost, or someone will kidnap them... Until they are all obedient and potty trained and don't need naps in the middle of the day I don't really have time (or energy) to go out shopping.  Since I workout at least 5 days a week (I am an aerobics instructor and personal trainer), and I am drenched by the end of my workouts, I needed new clothes!!  This was my special treat for working so hard.  I plan on keeping the membership for a while until I build up a nice wardrobe.  I'll probably cancel it after a while and maybe sign up again later when I need another revamp in my workout wardrobe.


So, for me, this site is wonderful.  It's being compared to Lulumon and Nike, but for a fraction of the
cost. And I don't have to go into a store to search for it.  The sizes are pretty true, too.  I've only sent back 1 pair of pants that was a bit tighter than I liked, but they were for running. If I was a runner I might have kept them.


So, this is my review for Fabletics by Kate Hudson. I LOVE it!! And can't wait for my next outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment