Monday, January 3, 2011

Just get there, Do what you can, Stay Positive

I wore this shirt to the gym today. It said, "Work Hard Or Go Home". Quite honestly I just wanted to go home. I guess I was kinda hoping the shirt would motivate me.

I was a half hour behind schedule, but I didn't let it deter me...too much. I was feeling really tired, so I just decided I would talk to my friend while I had a little cup of coffee then get my work out on. And I did. I didn't necessarily work as hard as maybe I could have, but I did work hard and I did get out on time (my new 30min behind schedule time).

It takes a while to get back into the workout groove, both physically and mentally. So, I guess that's my motivation right now. Just get there, do what you can, stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment